Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank you Jesus!

When I look back over my life and I think things over, I can truly say that I've been blessed I got a testimony!  I had consecutive surgeries from year 2001 to 2008 skipped 2009 and now scheduled for surgery in 2010.  I know that one day this is going to end.  This is all going to be used for God's purpose.  Someone needs to hear this testimony one day.  Out of all the surgeries and various health issues, I am still standing.  I thank the Lord everyday.  If it wasn't for my daughter I would have given up a long, long time ago.  Breast surgeries, Uterine polyps, Cancer, Gastroparesis and Gastric Pacemaker Implant, B12 Deficiency, Iron Deficiency, Ulcers, Vertigo, Migraines, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Numerous hospital stays, physical therapies, and enough said!  I can sing the songs "For every mountain You brought me over, You have seen me through"; "My soul looks back and wonder how I got over"; "Thank You Lord for all You've done for me"; "I never lost my praise".  Thank you Jesus.  I feel like shouting right now!! 

P.S.  Out of this blog will come my book one day.   Stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment