Monday, July 19, 2010

Peace is Priceless!

When I walk into my home each day there is complete silence. I enjoy listening to the quietness that lingers as I walk through each room. It's a peaceful sound that cannot be bought....a sound that no one can give me. One can only appreciate this sound if they have experienced a place of loud noises, a place of hell, a place of yelling and screaming. A place where there is never an opportunity for the brain to rest. I thank God for the peace I have. My prayer is that this will last forever even after I have found another significant other...I know it is possible. My daughter is the most special person in my life...she adds to the peace I have. May God continue to bless me with His holy quietness from now on. I am so thankful for this stage in my life because for several years I did not know what it was like to have peace. As I write this post, a peace comes over me that I cannot explain. Thank you God for you all that you have been to me and all that you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment