Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Read, Read, Read!

Depending on how I feel at the moment or what I am going through, I always find a book that speaks to me.  It could be the Bible or self-help, or non-fiction book that helps me stay focused.  Reading keeps me balanced and gives me a sense of peace.  You will see this word peace throughout my blog because it is such a major part of my being.  Reading allows me to sit in silence once again before I sink into the pages of a good book.  A book that will make me laugh, cry, sing, shout, or simply make me think.  I enjoy them all.  You will find that I will make recommendations of books on this website.  Pay close attention to the sidebars because there will be books that I have already read and highly recommend to you.  My house is loaded with books.  I could start my own library.  Now it is time to invest in the Amazon Kindle or the Barnes and Noble Nook but have not decided which one yet.  I hear that either one of them is a great purchase but whichever you decide just start reading.  It is soooo much fun!

The first set that I recommend are the following by Immaculee Ilibagiza:

Left to Tell;  Led by Faith; and, Our Lady of Kibeho.  You will experience God in a way that you never have before.

1 comment: