Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"This peace I have..."

When God gives you peace, no one can take it away.  It is an inner joy, an inner quietness that oozes from the soul.  Something that makes you feel good from the inside out so that no matter what is going on around you no matter how chaotic life may be you are still cool, calm, and collected.  Your smile is no longer on the surface but coming from within.  There's a light that shines from the inside out.  You no longer worry, the heart no longer races, the mind longer paces back and forth...but like the ocean there is peace in the waves as they move along the shore.  You can't buy this.  Only God can give it to you.  I thank God everyday for the joy I feel, for the love I feel, and, for most of all, the peace I feel everyday of my life.  This peace I have the world didn't give it and the world can't take it way.

No comments:

Post a Comment