Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Finding God

Have you ever been in a room full of people, yet, still felt all alone?  Like you were the only one in the midst of all of those people?  Too often I have felt like that but I have continued to smile and socialize anyway as if everything was alright.  I thank God for the bad times and I thank God for the good because it was in those bad times that now I appreciate the good that much more.  We have stood in that place and talked only to feel like no one was listening or no one could hear us..we were in a box - no one cared (or at least it felt that way).  Sometimes I felt that even God didn't love me.  Deep down inside there was something missing from my life and I had to search long and hard to find what that was.  The key here is that I did not want to stay in that place.  We have to want to move out of the valley.  Finding God was the best thing that ever happened to me.  God has been in my life since I was 18 years old but just for a while I had lost my way.  It happens sometimes.  Once I got back on track, the sun continued to rise never to set again.

No comments:

Post a Comment