Friday, January 14, 2011

The Other Side of Through

Since my last posting, the pastor preached "Change is Gonna Come"  I am so thankful to God for the confirmation.  Not only am I getting my physical house in order, but also my spiritual house as well.  Lately, I have been ridding my spirit of all negativities, toxins, bad people, foolishness, or anything else that makes my stomach hurt.  I have a great feeling that God is going to bless in a mighty way and I am ready for what that may be.  Excitement is all over my face and it is running through my veins.  There is much to be thankful for and I just want to be obedient to God's will.  In the areas of Love, Health, Wealth, and Happiness I feel deep down in my soul that there will be major positive changes that will affect me for the rest of my life.  God has seen how long I have suffered so I cannot thank God enough for bringing me to other side of through.  Thank you Lord!!  Hallelujah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment