Monday, January 3, 2011

Change Gone Come

2011 Bring it on!!!  I am so excited to what God is going to do this year.  In the latter part of 2010 into the new year, all I kept hearing was "Get Your House In Order".  Well during my vacation I started doing just that....clearing my house of anything that I don't use anymore.  Cleaning rooms, basement, purging, re-arranging, re-organizing....anything to get my house in order.   It feels really good when I walk in my house to see that everything is right where it needs to be so when God moves there will not be much to do but pack up and exit stage right.  God's Glorious Girls, Inc was founded in April 2010 and God has been blessing that ministry tremendously.  During the holiday break, I started writing my next book, "No Stranger".  It's been a long time coming and I know that Change Gone Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment