Tuesday, October 26, 2010

God is doing a NEW thing!!!!

There is something good getting ready to happen!  I can feel it!  I'm sitting at the edge of my seat with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.  Many, many blessings have been bestowed upon me and I want to thank God for all of them.  This is a new season and a new day.  Recent founder of a non-profit organization this year called, God's Glorious Girls, Inc. to prevent and intervene teen dating violence in the Greater Hartford area.  God has given me vision for short and long term goals.  We will soon make our first appearance at the Women of Color Expo the weekend of November 13-14th.  My pastor recently appointed me to Assistant Teacher; and, I am now the Minister of Discipleship classes.  There are some committed servants who are doing well and I thank God for them.  There are great things happening everywhere!!!  To God be ALL the glory!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment